Rapidly growing, mission-driven, food / food-tech startup seeking a rockstar designer to join our team. Misfit Market's mission is to help reduce food waste while providing delicious affordable produce to our customers.
As a product / visual designer at Misfits Market, you will be responsible for helping architect our core, consumer facing e-commerce products (used today by tens of thousands of customers around the country). As a Product Designer you will handle the design and development process end to end, from brainstorming, research and visioning, to user research / wireframing, and building high-fidelity design files that can be handed off to engineering teams.
If you are a versatile designer who wants to be part of one of the fastest growing consumer brand in the country, this role is for you and we'd love to meet you!
- A proven track record of user interface design ideally across high volume consumer / e-commerce products
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch and beyond.
- Ability to take the product’s mission, user research and analytics data and translate into clear, simple UIs.
- Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Highly proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant web/mobile design work that you’re proud to share with us.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
- Be part of the fastest growing consumer company in the U.S. today!
- Competitive salary, health insurance/benefits, and unlimited vacation days
- Lots of amazing, healthy food for you to pick out from each week