Fresh Produce Production Specialist
Rapidly growing, mission-driven, food / food-tech startup seeking a rockstar produce specialist to join our team. Misfits Market's mission is to help reduce food waste while providing delicious affordable produce to our customers.
As the fresh produce production specialist at Misfits Market, you will work both in the office and on the warehouse floor, creating and coordinating our daily production plan. Working closely with all facets of the operations team, you will be the point person for all things production related.
The fresh produce specialist:
- Work closely with the director of procurement to develop and execute weekly production plans & daily pack lists
- Monitor the execution of the production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks to daily production
- Coordinate with the receiving, inventory & production teams to ensure clear communication between all teams
- Address and resolve all quality issues as they arise
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Passionate about a sustainable future for our food system
- Strong, clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of fresh produce
- Inventory management experience
- Proficient in excel
- A quick learner with the ability to multitask and thrive under pressure
- Fast on their feet and quick to make thoughtful decisions
- Experience with SAP, NAV or other ERP systems is a plus
- A team player above all
- Be part of the fastest growing consumer company in the U.S. today!
- Competitive salary, health insurance/benefits, and unlimited vacation days